Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Frenzy

I'll just warn ya ahead of time.  If you're counting on a long, detailed post....I'm sorry.  I just don't have the energy for it.  Would you believe it if I told you I slept for 11 hours last night (and this morning, if we're being technical)?  I was worn out.  What can I say?  It's not easy being green...
Yep, you will have to turn your heads if you want a good look.  I cannot believe we allowed ourselves to be seen like this, but alas, here we are.  It was a long day full of festivities and now I have to decide if we are up for a little more treating tonight.  I'm yawning just thinking about it.

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Fun!!

    I'm drunk today on cold and flu medicine.... Trying to cook..... SCARY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the costumes! You looks great in green. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, I hope you were able to recover by Saturday? There's nothing like the cold medicine hangover.

    Chatina, this was for Thursday--we changed it up for Friday. By then, I was done with dressing up. If you think I look good in green, you'd love me now. Three of us sick in bed. YUCK! Hope nobody needs me cause I'm not much good.


    Why, Misy, thank you. Chris was having a hard time getting the picture cause he couldn't see out the lens. Why I said that, I don't know. I thought I had a way of tying it in. Oh, well. I'm tired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look awesome!! I was tired of getting dressed up by the time Halloween came!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!