Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Student Teaching


Wow!  This is my last week of Student Teaching.  At this point, I do not consider myself a master teacher; I still have too much too learn. But I will say, I have learned an amazingly large amount in my short time at my student residency.  It is difficult knowing that I will not see many of these students again.  I have been applying for teaching positions all over the country.  Chances of me staying in Casper are very small. I wish these students knew how much I cared about them.  I want them to enjoy learning and be lifelong learners.  I want them to graduate high school and go to college.  I want them to get the jobs of their dreams and live happy lives.  I want them to know that I will be cheering them the whole way, even if they can't hear me.  I want them to know that I see in them their amazing potential and I look forward to hearing about their lives...even if it's only through email.  Thank you so much for giving me this unbelievably amazing experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!