Sunday, April 28, 2013

So ends a chapter.


I said, "Goodbye," today.  Shed a few tears, gave a lot of hugs.  The hardest part came the next day...the day I realized that this chapter of my life was now over.  I have been consumed with schooling for the past year and a half.  I felt constant stress, always having homework and assignments to be worked on.  Now....it is over.  I have been looking forward to this day for a long time, but let's be honest, I was only fooling myself.  I loved going to school each day and knowing I had somewhere I needed to be.  I loved building relationships with the students and triumphed in their successes.  Now uncertainty awaits me of what my next chapter will be.  Where will it take place?  How long will it last?  Will I be successful?  Exciting and scary at the same time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!