Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween Games

I was so excited when I came upon these downloads.  They had all kinds of games you could do with your kids.  Trivia, puzzles, crosswords, coloring pages, you name it.  Since we didn't go Trick-or-Treating in traditional sense this year, it was nice to get with our neighbors and know we had things to occupy the kids.
Check it out: 
http://www.e-junkie.com/python-printable-games/product/439166.php#Harvest+Coloring+Pages

[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!